McGregor fighting Mayweather has made him a laughing stock says Malignaggi

Just few days to the bout between MMA star McGregor and Mayweather in Las Vegas, with the latter's unbeaten 49-bout record on the line in the MMA star first ever boxing match.
Conor McGregor's upcoming fight against Floyd Mayweather has made him a laughing stock in the world of boxing, Says Paulie Malignaggi. Malignaggi sparred with McGregor in the build-up to the fight before quitting after photos of their sessions were released on social media, the American believing them to have been leaked deliberately by McGregor's camp.

McGregor being angry for the fact boxing has never accepted him, not to talk of boxing star working to them claiming to be the best.  His boxing work out show being laughed
It's been a wild ride the last couple of weeks and every time I think I'm no longer part of the storm, another photo or video comes out. Part of me thinks that he has done this on purpose"

"it maybe even planned to make me disgruntled before we even got in the ring. I had situations where I would show up to the gym just to be told I wasn't allowed to train and I was put in a house that didn't even have cable TV. Was it all done to create trash talk, he has been dragging this all along for some reason?"

0 Comment:

Post a Comment